We are delighted to be able to offer clients at our villas in and around Palermo access to the TELIMAR, a private waterfront club in Mondello that offers a welcome alternative to the public beach, which gets particularly crowded during the summer months.
This is an exclusive opportunity for Think Sicily clients to make use of a facility that no other occasional visitor to Sicily would get access to.
All the members of your party will be able to access the TELIMAR throughout the duration of your stay, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays in June, July and August and Mondays all year round.
The entrance fee is €40 for adults, €30 for 12 to 17 year-olds, €20 for 5 to 11 year-olds and €10 for 2 to 4 year olds. Children under 2 go free. This fee gives you the right to use all the facilities (changing rooms, loungers), all day long. The entrance fee for the afternoon –from 3pm- is €20 for adults, €15 for 12 to 17 year-olds, €10 for 5 to 11 year-olds and €5 for 2 to 4 year olds. Children under 2 go free
- Bar-café - open all day, where you’ll be able to buy sandwiches, salads, fruit salads, ice-creams, drinks etc.
- Kiosk - café serving children‘s food from 11:30 to 15:30
- Children's swimming pool 10x5m (1.2m deep - no shallow end) for toddlers aged 2-6
- Tended lawns with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Children's play area with slides and swings
- Changing rooms with hot showers
- Kayaks, lasers and windsurfs (use is free of charge).
- Restaurant and pizzeria in the evening (from 8pm)
- Private parking
- Sea access